LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders

amusing.

Simply amusing, and wonderful pixel art. The voice acting is good and Iike teh subtitles. I really like the "how to vote" bit. Too bad I can't do teh six.

Emptygoddess responds:

No friends? Me either. Thus why i had time to make this.

Somnus - Dreamlord Somnus - Dreamlord

uh...

Well...the sound are somewhat louder than the music, and you can't really tell what the menu and stuff is saying. Could you at least add a page of english translations, so we know what is going on? Also subtitles in English would be muy bien.

The Press & Punch Collab The Press & Punch Collab

good

It was a great idea, and the numerous art desings are cool, but maybe increase the interactivitie a bit. Doing one by yourself might have been better, but the collage brings out so many art forms.

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

A little tip..

For his head to fly off, you have to annoy yerself, then your head will explode! Meaning, you have to click him a lot and his head will pop off due to a paradox or something. Don't worry, yer not dead yet. It's kinda fun going around with out yer head. It'll be a bit funnier if he was running like a chicken with no head.

Anyways, it's a great game. Too bad it's so short. I really like the desert music, too bad when it gets to the good part you die.

Sonny 2 Sonny 2

um...

I don't know if it's my computer or if it's my browser or the version of flash I have, but each time I play this game, no matter what site it is on, this kills firefox and I have to restart it. And this only happens between battles when I'm about to make a move.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

good update

I like the fancy pants guy and all the stuff on there, I like that's it's based upon newgrounds and stuff.
I am disapointed that you don't want to have more fighters, but there are so many more good ones that you can do. I would like to see Bitey and Blockhead (and possibly concience). Possibly the Clown as a unlockable. It would also be neat to have more challenges.